Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Sewing...

I decided to wipe out a few of the easy projects I've been meaning to do for ages.

The first off the list is this camera strap, which the Boy saw and needed. We chose this fabric:



And it worked out so easily and so nicely. Now our camera is fully customised and I no longer feel like a dweeby tourist!



Am off to see if I can get another project crossed off the list :) Will be back with an update if I do!

EDIT: I was surfing the internet and found these (make your own gift bows from magazine paper) and gave them a go. So sweet! And very very easy. I just grabbed a piece of paper and within 5 minutes had one all done. They add a bit of interest and I think are the perfect recycling effort :) We have a glue gun so it was super easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment