Thursday, May 20, 2010

a list.



- Simplicity ruffle top. I really want to try this. Looks cute, and the name implies...well, simplicity.

- A PDF magazine, quilting, fabric, all in one easy format.

- Homemade Deodorant - I desperately want to try. I hate the idea of rubbing aluminium into my pores.

- I want this, so don't be surprised if I start posting with a ton of the recipes. "Mullein Oil, Shampoo and Detangler, Facial Oil, Eye Compress, Herbal Toner, Vapor Rub, Facial Cleanser, Bugs Don't Like Me Balm, Favorite Tea, Hair Spray, Lip Balm, Baby Bottom Spray, Plantain Poultice for Stings, Magic Tooth Cleaning Solution, Deodorant, and Elderflower Cough Syrup."

2 comments:

  1. You should try the homemade deodorant recipe I tried on my blog http://tempestahoy.blogspot.com/2010/04/homemade-deodorant.html.

    It worked really well and we have been using for over a month now. No smells! Even works on the manly man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, it's not quite the same, but try http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=791.

    ReplyDelete