Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gone, Like Frank Sinatra

I have been gone. For a while. I blame all the wonderful blogs I have been into and full time work. How do these other people do it?! If you're wondering what I've been reading, get a little bit of The Pioneer Woman, The Blogess and Bakerella into you.

Seriously.

You won't regret it.

I have been craving stability in my life, so I cleaned out the pantry, and the fridge. Whoops, that meant I had to go shopping. Damn.

Hopefully this afternoon I will be making something yummy from Bakerella, and/or Pioneer Woman. I just can't decide! Too much good stuff :)

In the meantime, I should post this photo for you:



I mean, seriously, YUM. Those are Bakerella's "Snickerdoodle Cupcake/Cookies"!

2 comments:

  1. Excuses, excuses. Those cupcakes look incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they? I made an apple crumble the other day, gosh, my mouth just about died.

    ReplyDelete