Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where have I been?

There are a million different excuses I could give but in the end, nothing sticks. I have been too hot to craft recently, and life keeps getting in the way. Hopefully I will pick up a bit of speed coming into Christmas.

I am interested in doing this.
all you have to do is just post a picture of something the color of that specific day on your flickr photostream or your blog and then link back to this blog so that people can see a list of other people who are also doing the color week. every day that i put a picture up i will post the list of names linked with their photostream or blog. and i will make a link list on the side of my blog also.
:monday: yellow
:tuesday: green
:wednesday: pink
:thursday: blue
:friday:brown
:saturday: orange
:sunday: red
:monday: black or white

No comments:

Post a Comment